The Garden city, Singapore, lies in the Southeast Asia and is one of the most prosperous cities in the world. This city is the best example of East meets West, where you can find a mix of Malay, Chinese and Indian culture. This Singapore holiday package has a lot to offer, ranging from excellent shopping places to exciting cruise to delicious cuisines.
One of the most populous cities of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur displays a mix of the old and the new, which is reflected through its sky-rise towers, medieval temples and mosques. Explore Kuala Lumpur and its cultural diversity along with the international cuisines on your Malaysia with Singapore holiday tour. The city also has multiple shopping options along with a happening nightlife.
What is included in the tour
- • Return Economy class airfare with taxes
- • 3 nights in KL & 6 nights in Singapore
- • Daily buffet breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Items of personal nature viz , drinks, laundry, calls, etc
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned in Price includes
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Peak Season And Super peak Surcharges
- 3.5% GST
City tour in Singapore & KL
Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, be transferred to the hotel and check-in (Standard check in time 1500 hours).
• Spend the rest of the day at leisure or choose an optional tour of Kuala Lumpur Cultural Night Tour.
• Overnight stay at Kuala Lumpur hotel.
After breakfast, proceed for your Kuala Lumpur City Tour.
• Kuala Lumpur as “KL”, offers a variety of historic sites and monuments including the National Mosque – the oldest Mosque located at the confluence of two rivers – King’s Palace and National Museum. You will also pass by the Parliament House, Supreme Court with its unique Moorish architecture (Sultan Abdul Samad building), and the Independent Square.
• Stop for a quick photo near the famous Petronas Twin Tower and then head to the Kuala Lumpur Tower to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the city.
• Return to the hotel for an overnight stay
• Post a sumptuous breakfast, head to Genting Highlands.
• Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day exploring the casino, the theme park (entrance to Snow World and one-way cable car included).
• Overnight stay at First World Hotel.
Have an early breakfast and be transferred to Singapore by coach (duration of 4-5 hours approx.).
• On arrival, be transferred to your hotel for check-in.
• Spend the rest of the day at leisure or take an optional tour of Night Safari.
• Overnight stay in Singapore Hotel.
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel and get ready for a tour of the Lion City. Explore the city by driving round the Civic District, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next, stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of Marina Bay. Don’t miss out on the chance to click a picture with the famous Singapore Merlion, a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. Visit Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of Singapore’s oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples, before driving past China town. Stop by a Local Handicraft Centre and observe craftsmen at work, up-close.
• Later, head to Gardens by the Bay which features more than 500,000 plants from over 2,200 species!
Post your breakfast,visit the Flower Dome which contains 9 different gardens from 5 continents and the Cloud Forest which explores the highlands amidst orchids, pitcher plants and is home to one of the World’s tallest indoor waterfalls at 35 meters as well as 7 discovery zones.
• That’s not all for today! We saved the best for last. Get ready to visit Sentosa Island – Asia’s Favorite Playground! Overnight stay in Islan
This morning will you great pleasure.Post your breakfast you will be taken to have an adventures ride on one-way Cable Car ride, Sky ride and Luge, Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon. Watch the magicaland mesmerizing light-and-sound show of Wings of Time – a perfect end to a fun-filled day! Return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
After your breakfast , spend your lethargic day with your family and friends or opt for an optional tour on your own.
Spend the day unwinding at the hotel, after breakfast or take an optional tour of Universal Studios.Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Have an early breakfast and transfer to Singapore Changi Airport for your flight back home .