Thailand is one the most visited countries in Asia and is renowned for its charming culture, beautiful sand beaches, Thai culinary delicacies and some amazing tourist attractions. Enjoy the highlights of Thailand and experience Bangkok and Pattaya, the two most vibrant cities of Thailand. Pattaya & Bangkok: The two most popular holiday destinations in Thailand. Bangkok is the capital and a cosmopolitan city, which will enthrall with its amazing attractions. Shopping in Bangkok is famous all over the world, and no one misses it. Pattaya, with its dazzling night life and beautiful beaches is sure to leave mesmerized. Get on this holiday with us, and we promise you the time of your life!
What is included in the tour
- Economy Class return Airfare
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Pattaya
- 4 Nights Accommodation in Bangkok.
- 8 Breakfast
- All tours & transfers on Seat In Coach (Shared) basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- 3.5 % GST will be Applicable on the total tour cost.
- Thailand Visa
- Items of Personal Nature.
- Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in inclusions
- Half day city tour in Pattaya
- Night saffari
- Half day city tour in Bangkok
- Upon your arrival in Bangkok you will be transferred to Pattaya, which is a short 2 hours drive from Bangkok. Check in to the hotel. Time to relax!!In the evening, we recommend that you take an optional tour of Alcazar Show(at additional cost). The Alcazar Show a world-famous cabaret, which can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge of Paris, a run for their money, featuring a grand theatre with 1200 seats and thousands of watts of pulsating sound.Later, we would take you to an Indian Restaurant for Dinner! Post this, we take you to your hotel, and overnight at Hotel in Pattaya.
- After breakfast, you will transfer to the sparkling blue water of the Gulf of Thailand by a speedboat and arrive at the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan), where you will spend the day luxuriating under the welcoming tropical sun. You can lounge, swim, snorkel or simply enjoy the sun at the islands immaculate golden beaches. You all have the option of viewing the beautiful coral formations around the island either through a glass-bottom boat or by diving in. Late in the Afternoon, we would take you for a visit to Art in Paradise. Art in Paradise is Pattaya’s only three dimensional art gallery, where tourists come to take fun photo snapshots.Stay overnight in Pattaya.
- After a morning bed tea, refresh and recharge yourself with a fill at breakfast. The day is free at your own leisure. Laze on Pattaya beaches, go for some shopping or self exploration or else, you can opt for some local sightseeing tour (at an additional cost). Later return to your hotel and relax. This being your last night in Pattaya, you can also go for exploring the raving nightlife of Pattaya.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Pattaya
- Have your fill at morning breakfast at the hotel, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Today we return back to Bangkok. En-route we take a panoramic city tour of Pattaya and visit World’s biggest Gem Gallery. Proceed for the drive to Bangkok and check in at hotel on arrival. Rest of the day is at leisure. You may opt for some optional evening sightseeing tour (on an extra cost) or go to explore the famous Bangkok nightlife. Later return to hotel and get some sleep.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Bangkok
- Post your breakfast,explore the markets and grab great deals at the local markets or world-class malls for absolutely everything you buy right from trendy clothes and accessories to designer goods and electronic gadgets. If shopping is not that you are looking for, opt for any sightseeing tour that suits your interest. Relish local cuisines and this being your last night of the trip, you may as well explore the famous city nightlife. Return to the hotel afterwards.
- This day is left for free/leisure.Spend your time with beloved ones lethargically or opt an optional tour.Overnight stay in hotel at Bangkok.
- Post your breakfast,catch up on left shopping deals or go for self exploration of the city. Or else, opt for a thrill-filled day at Safari World & Marine Park (on an extra cost). Safari World is Thailand’s greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers loads of thrills and entertainment for all ages. Enjoy a spectacular and nerve-tickling safari drive through African wilderness setting, get close to the friendliest dolphins, watch the unique tiger & lion feeding show, etc. and have loads of fun with your loved ones. Later return to hotel and relax.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Bangkok
- Pack your bags in the morning & take transfer to the Bangkok Airport for your flight back home.
Note: Valid only on the tour departure.